SUPERB opportunity for a TRAINEE COSTS LAWYER to join this innovative and forward thinking SWINDON based team. You will focus on delivery an effective and commercially focused complete costs service to its clients including the Detailed Assessment and Costs Management process.
- Educated to GCSE level.
- Experience of handling your own costs caseload is desirable.
- Ideally experience of handling Costs matters.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- IT literate – use of Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- High client care/service skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Be able to apply the Civil Procedural Rules and SRA rules under guidance.
- Committment to learning and development.
You will receive excellent training and have plenty of opportnity to progress within an encouraging and supportive environment.