O'Neill Patient Solicitors LLP is a well-established law firm based in Hazel Grove, Stockport in the North West of England.
We specialise in a number of different practice areas and have grown substantially over the years to become one of the leading providers of legal services to the residential property and Remortgage markets.
We are looking for a Trainee Case Manager to join our Declarations of Trusts Team within our Family Department. This is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in pursuing a career in law to join a friendly and supportive environment where full training will be provided.
· Responsible for dealing with all aspects of declarations of trusts as part of the conveyancing and re-mortgage process;
· Ensuring that all files are progressed in a timely manner;
· Dealing with the file from opening through to completion;
· Liaising with borrowers and brokers;
· Advising on the options regarding the ownership of the property and drafting correspondence and declarations of trust;
· Ensuring telephone notes are maintained throughout transactions and dealing with e-mails and telephone calls in a timely manner;
· Dealing with all matters through Visual Files case management system.
Essential Skills & Abilities