3 months ago
Trainee Banking Litigation Paralegal
Date Posted: 09/08/2019
Position Type: Full time / Permanent
We require a Banking Litigation Trainee Paralegal to join our busy Debt Recovery team based in Aberdeen. Our Debt Recovery team work closely with banks and building societies in order to assist their customers who are struggling with their financial situation get back on track. This role is can be both rewarding and challenging and will allow any successful candidate the opportunity to develop in an ever changing environment. We are looking for someone who has a legal, financial or customer service background who is willing to embark on a new challenge within our small team.
* Opening cases on to our Case Management System. Working cases end to end and prioritising workload
* Dealing with customers on the telephone and assisting with the rehabilitation of customer accounts.
* Dealing with court documents and liaising with Sheriff Officers
* Liaising directly with clients
* Ensure all work undertaken is completed in line with client SLA
* Minimum 2 Highers at B grade
* HND in Legal Services or equivalent in a legal or banking field
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Competent IT skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Good written and oral communicational skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Previous Debt Recovery and Litigation knowledge
To apply, please follow the link below.