Technology Managing Associate | Innovative Firm | Cambridge
This innovative and collaborative law firm are looking for a Technology Managing Associate to join their talented team.
Their clients are disrupting markets through new technology in fields such as AI, fintech and deep learning. The majority are technology suppliers and demand lawyers who understand their business and their tech as well as provide innovative solutions.
Their client base ranges from early stage start-ups through to large multi-national conglomerates, and the successful candidate will have exposure to the full breadth of a tech company's life cycle and ideally experience of dealing with cross border and international deals and projects.
You should have experience of working on a broad range of technology matters, particularly:
* SaaS/Cloud solutions
* Hybrid software/hardware offerings
* Strong experience of directly negotiating technology agreements such as software licences and reseller agreements for a variety of domestic and international clients.
* 5+ PQE
* Qualified solicitor
* Will need to be self-starting, motivated and build great relationships
* Able to develop and supervise junior members of the team and lead transactions on your own.
* Be enthusiastic and willing to contribute to developing and growing the practice
* Willing to involve yourself within the "golden triangle" tech ecosystem
* They operate a flexible working policy which enables you to flex between home and office working, based on the
needs of the business
* Great benefit package
* Sensible billable hours
* Pay and benefits package compares favourably with other leading firms.
If you're interested in this role, please APPLY or contact Clare Rumble at BCL Legal for further details.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunity employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: