Nelson Chambers is recruiting on behalf of a medium sized law firm based in Braintree, they are seeking an experienced Conveyancing Fee Earner is looking to step up into a management opportunity.
You will be managing a team of 8 people, a mixture of Fee Earners and support staff. This department cover all aspects of residential property including: new build, equity release, bridging loans and lease extensions.
· Supervise all members of the team, including monthly/quarterly reviews and Lexcel file reviews.
· Arrange and carry out regular team meetings.
· Arranging locum cover for Lawyers.
· Preparing a team business plan outlining the expectations from the management for 2019.
· Managing a smaller caseload of residential property files.
My client is looking for a Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer with at least 8 years PQE in residential property. If you have managerial experience in a law firm, this is highly desirable but not essential.
If you’re interested, please apply or get in contact with Andrew Fragnito-Day at Nelson Chambers.