Liverpool City Centre
Full time, perm
A global law firm are looking for you to join their recruitment team in their Liverpool office.
You will work with their enthusiastic and proactive recruitment team to recruit, retain and develop the best talent in the market within the graduate market.
* Regular travel to London
* Provide support to the Graduate Talent team on all aspects of graduate attraction activity, recruitment and pastoral care
* Plan and attend attraction events such as universities
* Write and advertise roles
* Point of contact for students
* Process applications
* Invite candidates to assessment days
* Responsible for the onboarding process
* Attendance at recruitment, summer vacation and trainee events
* Good team player
* Excellent communication skills
* Able to use your initiative
* Professional manner
* Able to work under pressure
* Good organisation skills
* Strong administrative skills
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Jessica Penrice for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.