5 months ago
With all-round understanding and extensive experience of all aspects of residential development, we act for all of the top 10 housebuilders, in all regions of the UK, and are valued for our inherent technical ability and the incredibly responsive service we provide.
When it comes to residential development, there aren’t many deals that we don’t do. In fact, we even help create some of them. Land promotion is now also a key service that we provide.
Our team has continued to grow at an impressive rate and we’re trusted to work as an in-house team for the majority of our clients.
Clients serviced by our Guildford office range from developers to first time buyers and high net worth individual property investors, including their lenders.
With instructions continuing to rise, our Guildford based team is eager to speak to solicitors of 3+pqe, offering strong experience of managing the full residential conveyancing cycle for the sale and purchase for freehold and leasehold properties.
Primarily acting for individuals, the successful candidate will also work with lenders and on the Help to Buy scheme. Clients will range from domestic individuals buying for the first time to high net worth local and overseas individuals investing in the U.K.
In addition, there will be the opportunity to support other areas of the department with the purchase and sale of new build plots, assignment of contracts, sub-sales, property finance and acting for developers on the disposal of new leases and completions.
Key Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will offer:
* Excellent residential conveyancing experience, with the ability to independently run a full caseload from instruction to post-completion.
* A strong team ethos and can-do attitude.
* Professionalism at all times with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* A high level of accuracy.
* A commercial approach to dealing with client queries.
* Versatility and a positive approach to supporting other areas of the department as needed.