We have a great opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor/Legal Executive to join our Private Client team.
This role involves undertaking a caseload which includes wills, probate, trusts & inheritance tax, and lasting powers of attorney.
The role will require you to have 4-5 years PQE and will be confident to provide sound advice across a variety of matters. STEP qualified or working towards would be desirable, along with:
• A genuine, caring, empathetic relationship skills to create lasting relationships with our clients
• A strong attention to detail
• The ability to prioritise and manage your own caseload
• The ability to develop and grow the department and participate in networking events etc
• Excellent IT and systems skills. Experience of working with Proclaim is desirable but not essential
• Being able to hit the ground running and is able to deal with all Private Client matters from beginning to end
• Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
• Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
• 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
• Company pension scheme
• Private medical Insurance
• Income protection scheme
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: