We have an opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor/Legal Executive to join our Residential Property team.
This role involves handling an existing and new caseload of residential property matters, dealing in all aspects of residential property work, including transfers of equity, re-mortgages, residential development and sales and purchases.
The role will require you to have 4 years PQE, although this does not preclude applications from those with more or slightly less experience. You will have demonstrable knowledge and technical expertise in residential property conveyancing work along with:
• Excellent IT and systems skills. Experience of working with Proclaim is desirable but not essential
• Being able to work autonomously and part of a team with the ability to develop effective working relationships at all levels
• Being able to manage own caseload with excellent organisational and time management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A flexible approach to work and a willingness to support colleagues
• Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
• 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
• Company pension scheme
• Private medical Insurance
• Income protection scheme
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: