Skilful Real Estate Development Solicitor sought for a Legal 500 law firm in London.
Our client is actively looking to attract a solicitor to join its thriving and high-performing real estate development department in London. The successful candidate will undertake a caseload consisting of real estate development matters. Responsibilities
- Structuring transactions with reference to SDLT and VAT
- Section 106 agreements and planning
- Drafting full reports on title
- Development agreements
- Dealing with access rights
- Highways and drainage
- Conditional contracts and option agreements
- Statutory utility easements, leases and transfers
- Drafting and negotiating leases and licenses
- Nomination agreements
- S38, S104 and S278 adoption and highways agreements
- Applications are welcomed from solicitors with between 4-5 years’ PQE
- Real estate development experience is essential
- Educated to degree level and having obtained a 2:1 classification
- Confidently manage own caseload
- The ability to provide first-class customer care
- Genuine desire to be involved in the future growth plans for the firm
A highly-regarded practice headquartered in the City, our client offers a full range of legal services to business and individual clients based both locally and further afield. Recognising that their employees are their greatest asset, they aim to attract and retain the best talent, offering an open and supportive working environment and exposure to a high-quality varied workload. This commitment has resulted in building a team of experts who are passionate about their field and dedicated to excellent client care. Achieving numerous coveted accreditations and commendations, including the Legal 500, they are well placed to continue on an upwards trajectory. Benefits
- Excellent remuneration
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Bonus scheme of up to 25% of salary
- Exposure to quality caseload
- Long-term career development opportunities
- Hands-on responsibility
Solicitor – Real Estate Development
For further details of this Real Estate Development Solicitor vacancy, please contact Ryan quoting reference RC03984961.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details