about 1 month ago
An excellent opportunity for a Private Family Solicitor has arisen in a top-ranking Wiltshire practice, offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
Working alongside experienced fee earners, the firm welcomes applications from newly qualified and above solicitors who have experience in a family department and are able to handle a mixed caseload under minimum supervision. In addition, you will have access to your own transport as you may be required to travel to the firm’s other offices in the area.
• Privately funded matrimonial matters
• High-value cases
• Separation agreements
• Children Act matters
• Financial remedy
• Contested court proceedings
• Cohabitation disputes and agreements
• Pre-nuptial agreements
• Domestic abuse and injunctions
• Property disputes
• Matters with international and domestic elements
• Mediation and negotiations
• Conducting advocacy
• Business development, networking and marketing
• Ideally, a newly qualified and above solicitor with experience in private family law
• Excellent negotiating, mediation and client care skills are essential
• Family Law and/or Resolution Membership would advantageous but is not essential
• Confident in conducting advocacy and high-net-worth client representation
• Access to own car is desirable, as you may be required to travel between the firm’s other offices
• Handle multiple caseloads with minimum supervision
• Have a flair for business development, networking and marketing
This Lexcel-accredited firm has a long history in the South West, and with several offices in the area, it enjoys a stellar reputation for providing practical and effective legal advice. The firm has a modern, up-to-date approach and is regularly instructed in very complex disputes. This regional heavyweight has invested in long-term strategic planning and is currently recruiting for additional high-calibre candidates to join the established, well-respected team. The firm prides itself on maintaining strong links with the local community through a comprehensive programme of networking and supporting local charities, and as a result, instructions come from an established client base.
• Generous holiday allowance
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private healthcare including dental care and therapy
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• Genuine opportunity for career development and progression
• Structured work environment
• Exposure to a quality caseload
Solicitor – Private Family
For further details of this Private Family Solicitor vacancy, please contact Siobhan quoting reference SL03419241.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details