6 months ago
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited
PQE 2, PQE 3, PQE 4, PQE 5
Family / Matrimonial, Childcare, Divorce, Family
Category: Advocate Jobs
, Associate Jobs
, Fee Earner Jobs
, Lawyer Jobs
, Solicitor Jobs
Ambitious Private Family Solicitor sought for a Legal 200 London practice, with excellent salary and benefits offered.
Working alongside senior fee earners, the firm is keen to hear from solicitors who have a minimum of two years’ PQE in private family law and can confidently represent high net worth clients. With experience in a city or regional firm, the successful applicant will be wanting to develop and progress in a reputable family department and also participate in business development and networking activities.
• Privately funded matrimonial matters
• Arbitration and mediation
• Children Act applications
• Civil partnership disputes and agreements
• Matters with international elements
• Pre and postnuptial agreements
• Ancillary relief
• Business development and networking
• High-net-worth client representation
• A solicitor with a minimum of two years’ PQE in private family law
• Experience in a top tier, city and/or regional firm is a key requirement
• Be highly academic with second class upper degree qualification or equivalent and good A levels
• Law Society’s Family and/or Child Panel Accreditation Scheme will be advantageous
• Provide excellent client care and communicate well both verbally and in writing
• Participate in business development and networking activities
• Able to handle a mixed caseload and meet key deadlines
Our client is leading top-tier firm with rankings including Legal 200 and 500 and a network of offices throughout the nation. With a high reputation, they provide top class client care to individuals and businesses in a personal and straightforward manner at all times. They are staffed by a team of experienced lawyers and support staff who are experts in their chosen fields, ensuring they provide tailored services to suit individual client needs. Highly regarded in the communities, they actively participate in charities and local events and are now seeking an additional Private Family Solicitor for their London office.
• Life insurance
• Childcare vouchers
• Private healthcare
• Financial performance rewards
• Interest-free season tickets
• Generous holiday allowance
• Excellent opportunity for career development and progression
• Structured work environment and exposure to quality caseload
Solicitor – Private Family
For further details of this Private Family Solicitor vacancy, please contact Ryan quoting reference RC03801961.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close