14 days ago
Solicitor : Private Client
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Solicitor to join a supportive team in the Newbury office of an award winning law firm.
Areas of focus:
* Succession planning
* Tax planning and asset protection
* Complex wills
* Deeds of variations
* Powers of attorney
* Court of Protection applications
This is a very passionate firm that really care about their clients, and their employees. They support your hobbies, there is no strict dress code and ensure your hard work is recognised and rewarded.
Duties may include:
* Independently managing own varied caseload of complex private client matters
* Responsibility for providing high quality, timely, professional advice on private client matters
* Proactively networking and marketing within the team to generate new business and reputation.
* Attending clients in their own environment as required.
* Responsibility for mentoring and assisting more junior team members.
* Maintaining good billings records within the team.
* Experience working within a busy law firm
* Demonstrate strong financial disciplines
* Business development skills
* Ideally STEP qualified, or willing to work towards qualification
When you start with the firm, you will be offered support programmes, such as the opportunity to “buddy up” with Senior members of staff, and full training will be offered from the get go.
A competitive package and flexible working hours are available for the right candidate.
You will need to travel to other offices when visiting some clients.
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close