Lexcel accredited practice seeks a Mental Health Panel Member Solicitor in Cardiff.
Joining a specialist team located in Cardiff, the successful Mental Health Panel Member Solicitor will manage a complex caseload and provide advice and representation to clients with diminished mental health capacity. Responsibilities
- Representing clients detained under the Mental Health Act 1983
- Representing clients in managers’ hearings and renewal meetings in primary care trusts
- Undertaking own advocacy at tribunals and County Courts
- Advising clients on consent issues
- Making applications in respect of relative displacement
- Bringing judicial review proceedings
- Analysing and evaluating psychiatric reports and social circumstances reports
- Applications are welcomed from solicitors with a minimum of one year’s PQE
- Mental Health Panel membership is essential
- The ability to provide first-class customer care
- Be proactive with a client-focused approach to your work
- Seek to develop and progress in a reputable and specialist department
A prestigious law firm with multiple offices throughout the South of England and South Wales, our client is a highly regarded and Lexcel accredited firm, committed to providing the highest levels of client care across the full remit of legal matters. Staffed by a talented team, they are genuinely dedicated to pursuing the best possible outcome for their clients and offer a challenging and rewarding place of work. They are now looking for a driven Mental Health Panel Member Solicitor for their office located in Cardiff. Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Career development, mentoring and training
- Long-term career progression opportunities
Solicitor – Mental Health Panel Member
For further details of this Mental Health Panel Member Solicitor vacancy, please contact Vladimir quoting reference VY03790961.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details