We have an exciting opportunity for a Solicitor to join our Dispute Resolution and Litigation team in our Brentwood office.
Our Litigation team have over 100 years' experience supporting our clients across a range of areas including: contracts, property, professional negligence, insolvency, inheritance, education and reputational defence, to name a few! As a team they are committed to working for our clients and securing positive outcomes as quickly and amicably as possible, the Solicitor joining this team will demonstrate the same philosophy and be determined to deliver an excellent level of client service.
This role would be best suited to an NQ with strong previous sector experience, or a Litigation Solicitor who is 1-2 years PQE.
As a Litigation Solicitor at Tees your key responsibilities will include: .
- Providing clients with high quality, proactive legal advice which meets their needs.
- Managing a mixed caseload of client maters subject to appropriate supervision.
- Delivering legal services in a manner which is cost-efficient for both the client and the firm.
- Acting for a mix of claimants and defendants, from obtaining initial instructions through to achieving a resolution to the dispute.
- Identifying and liaising with appropriate experts and Counsel.
If you would like to view the full job description for this role, please visit the careers page on our website.
If you are looking to join a new team in an exciting and progressive law firm, then we would like to hear from you! Please upload your CV and Cover Letter - tell us why you are perfect for Tees!
About us - life here at Tees
Founded in 1913 by Herbert Stanley Tee, we now have 6 offices across the East Anglian region offering our clients a range of business, agricultural and personal legal and financial services.
We pride ourselves on taking the time to get to know you, your lives, your circumstances, your goals. Many of our clients have been with us for many years, enjoying not only this personal, committed approach but also the honest, straightforward and jargon-free nature of everything we do.
- Excellent environment, excellent team- We have beautiful, modern offices and we believe strongly in getting the work/life balance right, hence our strong social diary and our ‘work hard, play hard’ philosophy. Our flexible working practices enable people to balance successful careers with their home commitments or interests, backed-up by our continued investment in the latest technologies that make this possible.
- Business skills- We're keen to employ the best in business talent – so if you have skills in finance, marketing, business development, human resources, compliance, IT or administration, we’d be pleased to hear from you.
- Why Tees?- People stay with Tees because it’s a place where their career can grow. We believe that rewarding staff for their contributions, both great and small, and investing in their future is vital to the growth of the firm.
- Benefits- At Tees, we see the big value in little things. That’s why everyone here gets their birthday off – to relax with family and friends, or go on that birthday adventure. We understand how important the details are – and how much small changes can make a big difference to you. That’s what sets Tees apart as a place to work . Our benefits package is designed to make your life easier. Life can be challenging, so we believe in providing practical help along the way. So, we offer reduced costs for a range of legal services, discount platforms for things like cinema vouchers, technology, holidays, shopping, gym memberships.... and much more!