This large Bristol law firm are looking for a Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer to join their residential property team who can handle a wide range of conveyancing matters and lead the team. The team deal with buying and selling of freehold and leasehold properties as well as lease extensions, transfers of equity and development work.
You must have experience of handling all legal aspects of residential conveyancing from start to finish and you will manage a caseload and provide support and supervision to others.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a caseload using the firm’s case management system;
- Day to day supervision of the residential team including supporting and assisting colleagues as required;
- Showing a sound and detailed understanding of property law;
- Maintaining and building on existing excellent client relationships;
- Adhering to client service level agreements.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Self sufficient but also having the necessary qualifies to work as part of a team whilst leading it;
- Strong technical skills and knowledge;
- Possess excellent problem solving, organisational and verbal and written communication skills;
- Competent at using a case management system;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and targets;
- Fully IT literate;
- Be a qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer.
This is a full time permanent position offering an excellent salary and benefits expected of a large law firm.