Job Title: Solicitor in the Civil Litigation Department
Reporting to: The Commercial Director
Department: Civil Litigation
Award winning north Leeds firm is looking for an experienced Civil Litigator (preferably with Company and Commercial experience in addition) to join their Litigation Team.
The firm is looking to expand its Litigation Team and also look to diversify in the coming months with Company / Corporate work in addition This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly driven and motivated candidate to be involved with the expansion.
The successful candidate will be provided with the opportunity to work with a team of specialists in their thriving Civil Litigation department. You will be joining a firm which puts a huge emphasis on providing an excellent service to all of its clients and a firm that is looking to branch out into the Company / Corporate sector .
· Can undertake advocacy and attend court hearings on behalf of Clients.
· Excellent commitment to client care.
· The ability to meet and advise clients both in person and over the telephone.
· Experience in a wide variety of general and commercial litigation matters.
· Can work collaboratively as part of a team and independently.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Solicitor of at least 3 years PQE working within Civil Litigation.
· The ability to work autonomously and independently.
· Handling an independent case load of Civil Litigation cases from inception to conclusion.
· Experience in Contentious-Probate matters.
· Experience in handling cases involving defamation and/or harassment claims.
Competitive and negotiable based on experience.
Monday to Friday - 09:00 to 17:00