Well-established firm in Liverpool requires an Employment Solicitor to manage their own caseload and help the department to grow – a client following would be an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Employment Solicitor with both claimant and respondent experience to join a successful firm. Responsibilities
- Managing your own caseload of employment matters with minimal supervision
- Claimant and respondent matters
- Contentious and non-contentious work
- Use of a case management system
- Adhering to practice standards
- Negotiating settlements
- Business development involving growing your client base and the department’s profile
- Meeting performance targets
- Supporting the development of colleagues
- Applications are encouraged from solicitors with a minimum of 3 years’ PQE in both claimant and respondent employment matters
- It would be beneficial to possess a following of clients, but this is not essential
- Experience of employment-based proceedings in court, appeals and tribunals is essential
- Experience involving contentious work, advisory and corporate support, TUPE and drafting contracts and handbooks is required
- Possess strong business development skills
- Comfortable in a client facing role, you will have excellent communication and client care skills
- It would be advantageous to have previous operational experience of Proclaim with good IT skills
- Knowledge and understanding of regulation matters is essential
- Overall, the successful Employment Solicitor will work well both independently and within a team
Well-established within the legal framework, this is a successful firm based in Liverpool city centre which excels in client care and practice management. With expertise spanning a range of legal disciplines, the firm provides services to both individual and business clients. The firm invests in effective technology and provides a supportive work environment for its staff. A vacancy has now arisen for an Employment Solicitor to work at the firm’s office in Liverpool.
Solicitor - Employment
For further details of this Employment Solicitor vacancy, please contact Sam quoting reference SH03997281.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details