Competitive salary and benefits package on offer for a Commercial Property Solicitor in Essex.
Joining one of the practice’s market-leading teams located in the Brentwood area, the successful solicitor will manage a complex and varied caseload including high profile cases for clients including trusts and pension funds, healthcare providers and international investors. Ensuring high levels of client care and service at all times, the successful solicitor will maintain the firm’s excellent reputation in this field. Responsibilities
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Landlord and tenant matters including 1954 Act notices
- Advising on planning
- Agricultural property matters
- Refinancing and loan documentation
- Sales and leasebacks
- Leases including extensions and renewals
- Drafting agreements and contracts
- Assisting other members of the team with complex matters
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of your specialist field
- Mentoring junior fee earners
- Participating in business development and networking initiatives
- Applications are welcomed from qualified solicitors with a minimum of 3 years’ PQE
- You will be commercially aware and possess sound technical skills in all aspects of commercial property
- A team player who is equally confident working on their own initiative
- Possesses first class communication and client care skills, explaining complex matters in clear, accessible language
- Strives for high standards in their work
- Demonstrates an aptitude for business development
A highly successful law firm, our client is Lexcel accredited and offers a comprehensive range of services to individuals and businesses. With a network of offices across multiple counties, they have established a reputation for achieving first class results for their clients. Providing a friendly and supportive working environment where employees are actively encouraged to grow and develop, they are able to recruit and retain some of the best legal talent. Highly regarded in their local communities, they have a loyal and growing client base. Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Health insurance scheme
- Stakeholder pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Membership to Perkbox
- Birthday leave
Solicitor – Commercial Property
For further details of this Commercial Property Solicitor vacancy, please contact Simon onquoting reference SS05721921.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details