An experienced Commercial Property Solicitor is sought to join this reputable law firm’s specialist team in their Dorset office.
You will report to the Commercial Partner and manage an existing caseload whilst generating new business. You will foster strong working relationships with clients and play an active role in further growth and development of the department and firm.
You will :
- Be an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor and have proven experience in a similar role;
- Be family with Lease extensions, new Leases, Leasehold acquisitions and business purchase and Lease enfranchisement;
- Have a good understanding of commercial priorities;
- Be self motivated and have the ability to inspire colleagues;
- Have excellent technical and communication skills;
- be confident, self motivated and work equally well on your own initiative as well as part of the team;
- Be IT literate and fully conversant with MS Office and case management systems;
- Be able to prioritise your workload to meet tight deadlines.
This position is permanent full time with an attractive salary based on your qualifications and experience and the firm offer excellent benefits package including BUPA.