Clinical Negligence Solicitor / Legal Executive NQ -2 Years PQE - 133545
We’ve recovered hundreds of millions of pounds in compensation for medical negligence victims and employ some of the UK’s leading advisers in this field. Our team contain Legal 500 recognised ‘leading individuals’; solicitors who are mentioned not only for their drive and legal expertise, but also for their care and ability to make a difference.
We currently have an opportunity for an NQ – 2 Year PQE Solicitor or Legal Exec to join our expanding and well-renowned team in Liverpool.
You’ll come with an excellent knowledge and understanding of clinical negligence work, including complex and/or high value matters. Your ability to deal with clients in a sensitive, professional and competent way will translate into a track record of achieving high levels of billing and time recording, and your experience will extend to:
· Managing your own caseload of claimant files, including complex and or high value matters, and being able to vet and convert leads into cases
· Handling multi-track/catastrophic litigated work
· Advising on strategy, tactics and how best to use your proven negotiation and advocacy skills to achieve the most successful outcome for each client
· Updating clients in respect of progress and the costs implications
· Attending marketing and social events to contribute towards the development of the department and wider firm
· Having an ability to maintain and develop existing relationships and to develop new relationships with trade unions and other work sources
So why should you be interested in joining us?
You’ll get the benefit of a growing and well-capitalised, large national firm which still retains its small company, family feel. Flexible working and a relaxed dress code, and importantly colleagues who are on hand to assist your development. We’ve branded ourselves as The Open Lawyers, and that’s a commitment to both our clients and our colleagues.
Our history can be traced back for over 170 years, but as of today, we have 11 offices around the UK employing nearly 600 people (and that’s increasing every month). We’re going through a period of growth and acquisition, backed up by a stable 5-year, investment and growth business plan.
If this role sounds like something you could really add value to then please apply.