3 months ago
The team deal with the full spectrum of corporate advisory work with a large proportion of time dealing with business acquisitions and disposals. Transaction values typically range from £1 million to circa £50 million.
The team provide ongoing support for clients requiring governance and strategic advice. This work includes advising on a wide variety of corporate issues including articles, shareholders’ agreements and structuring. We also handle debt and equity funding arrangements (advising investors and investees), share schemes, joint ventures, acquisitions and disposals.
A significant proportion of the group’s work has an international element – particularly involving clients in the US.
Experience/ Attributes required
* Minimum of 3 years’ PQE in corporate transactional work essential. Some experience of corporate banking work desirable.
* The successful applicant will be required to:
* Assist on corporate transactions and co-ordinate advice from colleagues in order to achieve positive results for clients;
* deal directly and confidently with directors and senior professionals.
* run due diligence and disclosure.
* depending on experience manage smaller transactions.
* effectively and proactively interact with clients and colleagues
* prioritise work to fulfill objectives
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a pre-requisite together with possessing excellent time management and organisation skills.
* Work as an effective team member.
* Possess a commercial approach.
Our Clients are medium to larger privately owned companies, multinational and public companies most commonly operating in the wider technology sector.
Boyes Turner is a highly regarded commercial law firm specialising in technology and international matters. We are top ranked for many areas of expertise in both Legal 500 and Chambers guides.
We hold panel appointments for various banks including Clydesdale Bank, Handelsbanken, HSBC Bank PLC and Santander.
Excellent working conditions and a modern, forward thinking, friendly team.