Solicitor – Agricultural Property Litigation
Our nationally renowned Agricultural Property Team (ranked in the Top Tier in Chambers and the Legal 500) is expanding further with a vacancy for a Litigator in the Agricultural Property Team in our Bristol office. This is an exciting opportunity for you to develop your career within a nationally recognised team, at an ambitious, award-winning law firm.
You will have the opportunity to work with the market leading team of agricultural litigators. The team specialises in Agricultural Property, offering practical and commercial advice to landowners, farming business, landed estates, institutions and others with interest in land and the wider rural economy.
• Strong interpersonal skills; effective communicator at all levels (written and verbal).
• A commercial, pro-active and professional approach to work.
• Excellent organisational skills, demonstrable examples of multi-tasking and an ability to juggle competing priorities.
• Must interact well with others in a sensitive and effective way - a team player.
• Must be self-motivated, committed to working towards goals with strong enthusiasm and career commitment.
• Understand the importance of confidentiality and use of discretion.
• Possess the ability to cope well under pressure.
• Must be flexible, successfully adapting to changing demands and conditions.
• Demonstrate self-confidence, initiative, and be an innovative thinker.
• Ideally the preferred candidate will have a minimum of 1 PQE
• Previous litigation experience
• Some understanding / knowledge of the sector
• Confident approach when dealing with clients
This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded team based in central Bristol.
At Michelmores we put our clients at the heart of everything we do. We advise clients on a broad range of legal matters across the UK and internationally. With offices in Exeter, London and Bristol we are well placed to work with a diverse range of clients, with a specific focus on Finance and Investment, Private Wealth and Real Estate. We also have strong sector support for Technology and Innovation, Energy, Manufacturing and Public Sector work.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and forward thinking Firm where clients recommend us because of the quality of our people and the depth of experience across the whole team. This position offers the opportunity for cross-office working in an agile environment.
As a firm we are committed to supporting our people across all levels to achieve the balance they need. We are open to talk flexible working and to empower any candidate to put forward a flexible working pattern to meet their needs.