4 months ago
Join our Commercial Property team in our modern Bishop's Stortford office through this fantastic vacancy opportunity. With 5 partners and 20 lawyers, in our market-leading commercial and agricultural property practice, you can be assured that our industry knowledge and technical ability is the perfect environment for your next role. Our clients include national and international investors, trusts and pension funds, to national retailers, trading companies, local authorities, private and public healthcare providers, schools and colleges.
Our team prides itself on being one of only 16 law firms on the NFU national panel - recognition for the outstanding quality of our service and expert knowledge. Our new member will have had a good exposure to agricultural matters, be atleast 1 year PQE, and be looking to join a progressive firm that values opportunity and strong relationships with clients and employees alike.
As a Commercial Property Solicitor at Tees your role would include:
* Preparing leases, sub leases, lease extensions and renewals, surrenders, licences, notices and other landlord and tenant documentation and generally advising on landlord and tenant issues including 1954 Act notices.
* Advising on the acquisition and disposal of land (including agricultural land) and property including drafting contracts, lock out agreements, options and conditional contracts and overage agreements and general planning advice.
* Advising on refinancing and loan documentation (including loan facility arrangements for private lenders) and sales and leasebacks of commercial property.
* Advising clients on the wider implications of any transactions or advice, having sought advice from senior team members.
* Supporting the senior members of the team in their caseloads, including running their cases during periods of absence and carrying out functions on their cases.
* Delivering legal services in a manner which is cost-efficient for both the client and the firm. Using technology to enhance performance.
* Keeping up to date with developments in Commercial Property law.
If you are motivated and passionate about your area of specialism and would like to join a team that is consistently recommended by a number of nationally recognised land agents, as well as the NFU and CLA, then we would like to hear from you!