12 months ago
Solicitor 3yrs+ PQE, Commercial Property – Luton & Milton Keynes
We are seeking a Solicitor to join our Commercial Property Department.
Based in the Milton Keynes and Luton offices, the successful candidate will enjoy a broad mix of work including experience of Landlord and Tenant transactional matters, some development related work and freehold, leasehold sales and acquisitions, business sales and acquisitions and secured lending.
* appropriate experience and excellent technical ability in the relevant discipline
* experience of dealing with a caseload, under supervision
* experience of participating in business development and networking activities
* demonstrable ability to meet targets and set own targets
* excellent interpersonal, customer service and team working skills
* ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
* excellent organisational skills
* excellent IT skills
* to provide professional and competent legal advice and services ensuring compliance with the SRA Code of Conduct
* to generate fee income in accordance with agreed targets
* to operate effectively within financial guidelines with particular regard to cash flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures
* to participate in business development events
* to develop any agreed new services, as and when required
* to abide by the Firm’s policies and procedures as set out in the Office Manual, Employee Handbook and associated documents
* to supervise client matters and undertake regular file reviews
* to regularly monitor central registers, key dates, undertakings etc.,
* to keep knowledge and skills up to date and to comply with all training requirements required by the position
* to carry out any other reasonable tasks and duties as may be requested.
If you are interested in this role please by 31st October 2017.
Job Ref: CompropMKLUT
Share this Post:Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn