Our client is a multi-disciplinary organisation that seeks to recruit a Software Licensing Specialist for a six month remote working project.
To be considered for this project candidates must be based in the UK.
- The key tasks will be to own a territory and run/manage license reviews across client customers. It will entail a proactive and strong work ethic, sound stakeholder and project management.
Whilst there will be coaching and support provided, individuals will very much have to ensure they can run by themselves in speaking with customers, collecting data, getting it analysed and submitting the reporting.
- Project Management/Stakeholder management
- Good communication skills/high level of professionalism
- Excel know how
- Licensing/royalty knowledge/IP
- Previous experience working in technology space or strong interest in developing building this out and commitment
This project will run for six months and will be offered on a PAYE basis only.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.