Shipping Disputes Associate
PQE: 2-3 PQE
Are you an Associate looking for a new challenge? A global law firm is actively searching for a promising solicitor to join their highly regarded Shipping Disputes Practice in London
What will the role entail?
- Cover a whole range of dispute resolution solutions encompassing litigation, arbitration, mediation or other alternative dispute resolution mechanisms, as well as international arbitration
- Focus on dry shipping litigation - Dry Cargo Work including Laytime and Demurrage, Bills of Lading, Contracts of Affreightment, Charterparties, Commodities, Shipbuilding and Conversion and cGeneral Shipping and Commercial Disputes
What do you need?
- A qualified English lawyer with experience in an international law firm
- A passion for and understanding of the shipping industry
- Litigation and/or arbitration experience
- Knowledge of or experience in shipping disputes
- Language skills would be an asset but are not essential
- Expertise in financial services, insurance, energy and infrastructure, construction, and transport (which includes our market-leading shipping and aviation practices)
- The Team in is consistently ranked in the top tiers of both Chambers and Legal 500
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Daniel Harris onfor a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.