Senior Legal Counsel - Contract role 6 - month contract
Telecommunications company based just outside of London are looking to recruit an Interim Senior
Legal Counsel to join their well-established Legal team.
The Legal team are well regarded in the business and are an integral part of the business.
You will be required to handle the following:
- Prior UK in-house experience in a telecoms or communications business
- You will be required to offer advice in regard to the wider business on all commercial contracts/ drafting/ reviewing/ negotiating
- As a Senior Legal Counsel, you will provide legal support (both corporate and commercial) across a broad spectrum of work.
- You will work in a team that provides the highest quality legal and commercial advice to Operations teams,
- The team supports all corporate, finance and M&A transactions
- Ability to operate at a strategic level engaging with senior stakeholders within the business
- Successful track record of advising a consumer facing organisation on regulatory matters.
- You will have had previous exposure to mobile, telecoms and cloud products technology
- You will have the ability to communicate with senior stakeholders along with other areas of the business
- The ability to cope under pressure and switch between different tasks.
- Adaptable, flexible and a team player able to manage own workload and to contribute effectively to team initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Typically, circa 7 years' plus PQE and qualification at a top-tier law firm in the UK.
- Ability to absorb and retain significant volume of information
This is an unmissable contract role. Please apply now for immediate consideration
Please contact Lisa Spink, Managing Consultant - In House, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment is an In House Legal Recruitment expert and the UK's leading businesses trust us with their Legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our In House Legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated Recruitment Consultancy and will discuss this role, and seek your approval, before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.