Senior Legal Cashier
Douglas Scott are proud to be working alongside a Top Reputable Firm based in the Preston area, my client are keen to appoint a Senior Legal Cashier to join their well established Accounts department.
This is a brillaint opportunity for those individuals desperate for a new challenge & environment! It would be suitable for an expeirenced Cashier possibly wanting a step up in responsibilities.
* Processing of financial transactions using our accounts package SOS for both Client and Office ledgers
* Processing bills for specific clients, ensuring all company and departmental deadlines are met and that all bills are processed in line with client SLA's
* Produce weekly billing report for EUI
* Management of invoices and other transactional documentation
* Providing timely information to other members of the Accounts team and the wider firm
* Dealing with queries from outside the department and maintaining a good working relationship inside and outside of the firm
* Adhering to the Solicitors Accounts Rules
* Building knowledge and continued experience of other roles within the Transactional Finance Team
* Understand and learn the process for the weekly Recoveries Reports with a view to covering in supervisor absences
* Credit Control
* Assisting the Billing Team Supervisor in reviewing billing processes and liaising with fee earners and Department Heads with a view to making improvements to processes
* Process the Daily Transfer Journal when covering for the Supervisors
* Understand how to distribute the emails from the various mailboxes and provide cover when needed
* Processing and uploading of supplier BACS report to HSBSnet when covering for Supervisors
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years prior Legal Accounts team experience, preferably in a similar role.
If you feel like this is the role for you then please send your CV today as my client will want to start the interviewing process soon.
Please contact Lilly Tomlinson, Associate Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.