Senior Legal Assistant (Housing & Regeneration)Winchester£22,000 – £26,000
Opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Assistant in the Housing Team to work for a growing Legal 500 law firm based in Winchester, Hampshire.
This is a key role where my client is an established, highly respected law firm that is looking for the right candidate to join this busy Housing department. The firm acts for a wide range of long-standing clients in both the public and private sector.
The main roles and responsibilities will be to support other fee-earners in the team in all aspects of their caseload, including but not limited to:
- Undertaking research
- Preparing bundles for court
- Drafting routine correspondence, court applications and statements under supervision
- Managing own caseload
- General case management (including liaising with the courts, clients and opponents, process servers, and advocates)
- Instructing advocates/counsel where necessary
- Preparing disclosure of documents
- Any other duties as reasonably requested
- Advanced knowledge of CRM, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Visual Files, Elite, Winscribe, and the Internet
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication, organisational, and teamworking skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Robust, flexible, and dependable, able to take the initiative and think outside the box
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work to tight deadlines on a daily basis
- Conscientious, approachable, and enthusiastic
- Ability to build a good knowledge of Capsticks, its departments, key personnel, clients, procedures, and business practice
In return for your hard work, the successful candidate will be rewarded by working for a firm which strongly believes in its fee-earners, developing a close professional relationship with clients, and supplies appropriate mentoring and support to develop your career.
My client is eager to shortlist for interviews as soon as possible for this Senior Legal Assistant role based in Winchester, so please send your CV confidentially by applying on-line, or call Jamie Warriner at G2 Legal.
(Please note salary is just a guide, dependent on candidate experience).