Highly regarded, Lexcel accredited firm in Kent requires a Senior Family Lawyer to deal with privately funded family matters and business development initiatives.
Reporting to the head of the family department, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Family Lawyer to join a highly regarded team which are expanding their already significant position as leaders in their field. Based in Sevenoaks, the firm employs experts in the delivery of legal advice including lawyers who are accredited members of the Law Society’s Family and Children Law Panels. Responsibilities
- Privately funded family matters
- Ancillary relief
- Cohabitation matters
- Cases under the Children Act 1989
- Business development and marketing activities
- Meeting time recording, performance and billing targets
- Supervising support staff
- Solicitor or legal executive with a minimum of 7 years’ PQE in family matters
- Possess the ability to handle transactional and advisory work, with particular expertise in divorce and ancillary relief
- Working knowledge of how to develop a family department
- Experience of advocacy in court and risk assessing new clients
- Hold accreditation by the Law Society (Children or Family Law Panel) and/or Resolution
- Excel in developing new and existing client relationships
- Business development enthusiasm and expertise
- Excellent client care delivery, technical ability and a commercial approach to fee earning
- Take a collaborative approach with good teamwork skills
- IT proficiency
A renowned firm with multiple accreditations, our client has grown steadily in strength over a number of years across the South East. Offering a full range of services to its clients, and with a dedication to outstanding client care, the firm is proud to possess the Lexcel legal practice quality mark. Owing to sustained success and expansion, we are recruiting on behalf of this firm for a Senior Family Lawyer to work in its office in Sevenoaks.
Senior Lawyer - Family
For further details of this Senior Family Lawyer vacancy, please contact Sam onquoting reference SH05608921.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details