5 months ago
Successful firm in London seeks a talented Senior Employment Lawyer on a full-time, permanent basis.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Senior Employment Lawyer to join a leading international law practice in London. The successful candidate will undertake a rewarding workload of employment matters, whilst building the employment law function both in contentious and non-contentious matters.
• Developing the employment department
• Working closely with other departments
• Generating own workload
• Playing a wider role in attracting work into the firm as a whole
• Business travel abroad
• Liaising with international clients and other professionals
• Applications are encouraged from partners, solicitors and legal executives with a minimum of eight years’ PQE in contentious and non-contentious employment matters
• Experience in both respondent and claimant work is essential
• Drive, flexible approach to working and a high level of commercial awareness is required
• Analytical and decision-making skills are important
• Show an ambition to gain new business with previous experience of doing so
• Demonstrate strong communication skills both verbally and written
• Work efficiently within a team and individually under own initiative
A commercial law firm based close to the City, our client has a team of experienced and dedicated lawyers offering a comprehensive range of legal services to international clients in the UK and overseas. With a reputation for achieving exceptional results, they have enjoyed continued growth and expansion since their inception and are well placed to continue on an upwards trajectory. The firm is now recruiting for a Senior Employment Solicitor to join its successful employment department.
• Incentive scheme
• Health insurance
• 50% discount on conveyancing fees
• Interest-free travel loans
• Mobile phone and/or laptop
Senior Lawyer – Employment
For further details of this Senior Employment Lawyer vacancy, please contact Jade onquoting reference JJ05415961.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details
27 days ago
only 19 hours until close
27 days ago
only 19 hours until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close