A leading international, full-service law firm based in Liverpool is currently looking to recruit a senior knowledge engineer to oversee a team engineering a number of knowledge solutions for clients, fee earners and the wider business using our innovative 'TechSet' systems.
You will be required to have demonstrable experience in document automation or other legal technology coding, while also supervising a team to meet deadlines.
You will have an understanding of the structure, complexity and organisation of legal documents, being a law or LPC graduate.
- Supervision of the knowledge engineering team and ensuring that best practice is adhered to and quality maintained.
- Reporting on the teams' progress to the Business Systems Manager and highlighting any risks.
- Managing the teams' workload, working to project deadlines.
- Using the Contract Express software to automate documents and ensuring that the output complies with the firm's house style and is formatted, cross-referenced, and numbered correctly.
- Building any other solutions as required using TechSet or other knowledge systems as detailed above.
- Keeping up to date with new features and updates on the TechSet systems and providing feedback to the Legal Technology Solutions team.
- As the team grows, participating in active knowledge sharing and training other members of the team.
For more information on this senior knowledge engineer role based in Liverpool, please contact Gemma Taylor. .