Senior IT Business Analyst.
Are you an experienced senior IT business analyst looking to join a top tier law firm based in the centre of Birmingham? This particular law firm is one of Birmingham's leading law firms based in state of the art offices. Based in Birmingham but with a presence across the UK, this particular department is made up of 25 individuals.
Within this senior IT business analyst position, your key duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Providing a proactive and effecting partnering service to the legal groups to find solutions to business requirements
- Developing a strong understanding of how the legal teams work
- Providing highly valued, strategic consulting level support and guidance through key IT initiatives
- Acting as a trusted adviser and the first point of contact for stakeholders and line managers
- Understanding the IT strategy and influencing the business areas
- Proactively communicating with internal and external customers to analyse information
Along with the above duties, you will also report to the team on regulatory and legislative changes, handle internal auditing of files / work areas in compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 standards. You must have a minimum of 10 years' experience working within a similar role, have experience working within a legal background, possess excellent communication skills and have an analytical approach.
If this senior IT business analyst position sounds of interest to you, please click the apply now button.