Senior Insurance Fraud Solicitor
I am working with a top tier firm who are searching for a Senior Insurance Fraud Solicitor. This firm are well known in the defendant sector and have an outstanding reputation for their services and quality of work.
Main Duties include:-
- Achieve time recording targets split between chargeable and investment time in any one financial year.
- Achieve individual financial targets in line with sales plan;
- Understand client requirements and manage cases in line with service level agreements and best practice;
- Analyse risk and further develop sound judgement enabling the justification of decisions to clients internally and externally;
- Prioritise work effectively and to maximise efficiency in working practices;
- Understand individual role in the context of the practice group and pro-actively seek to contribute to increased efficiency in developing a case load appropriate to level of technical, legal knowledge;
- Build working relationships internally and externally in order to develop business networks and create a solid understanding of the Firm's direction and client needs;
- Develop increased levels of technical and commercial knowledge via training or supervised working practices.
For more information please contact Leanne Taylor @ Clayton Legal