Roles – Senior Conveyancers / Property Lawyers x 4
Salary - £25K - £35K + Benefits & Bonuses up to £4K p.a.
Locations – Telford; Wolverhampton, Carlisle or Stafford
These roles are to work for our Client who is the No.1 in England & Wales in terms of conveyancing matters by volume and so offers excellent career opportunities. They operate out of 4 office locations as well as now employing a large number of Home-based Conveyancers. They are now working closely with a number of their national Introducers/ Providers to place Senior Conveyancers within some of these Estate Agency networks. This has proved to be highly successful and so they are now seeking more people to join this new national team. As a Company they now dominate the Remortgage / Sale & Purchase / Lender / Panel and New Build market and so with such solid business behind them, they offer unmatched job security and development.
THIS IS A FANTASTIC CAREER OPPORTUNITY
· Work closely with an Introducer team to deliver a high level of support to their operations;
· Act as the key relationship interface between the Introducer, their Conveyancing Manager and team and their Account Manager
· Be responsible for a portfolio of cases, performing a full range of conveyancing duties;
· Provide information and clarity to the Introducer across your own portfolio and the broader teams;
· Actively encourage and coach the Introducer team to optimise their use of our Client’s online Conveyancing system;
· Act independently when establishing priorities and managing deadlines;
· Utilise your extensive experience and knowledge of residential conveyancing;
· Assist team members as and when required;
· Provide excellent customer service; and
· Assist the team to ensure company targets are met.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Complete tasks efficiently, accurately and within specified timescales, such as:
o Managing a portfolio of freehold and leasehold transactions (circa 70) including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties.
o Dealing with Introducer and client communications.
o Checking contract documentation, mortgage offers and search results.
· Reply to complex legal enquiries.
· Resolve complex / technical queries involving for example, Deeds of Trust, Deeds of Variation, Lease extensions etc. .
· Understand and produce accurate financial statements.
· Understand the ledgers within Visual Files & Practice Manager.
· Deal with exchange of contracts and completion of transactions.
· Process tasks such as:
o Conflict of Interest letters, cares calls to the client regarding, contract checks, mortgage reports and search results, replying to freehold and leasehold enquiries.
· Identify, monitor and achieve targets on a monthly basis
· Recognise potential risks, resolve issues and suggest improvements to current procedures.
· Effectively maintain and build relationships both internal and external.
· Manage peak periods and be able to deal professionally when managing priorities and deadlines.
· Understand and report on complex legal issues and documentation.
· Actively communicate with clients, recommenders, conveyancers, agents and third parties.
· Check, draft and produce accurate comprehensive documentation for relevant parties.
· Act as the first point of contact for the Introducer on all conveyancing matters.
· Provide a high level of service to the Introducer whilst promoting the our Client’s brand at all times.
· Assist team members with their workload when required.
· Actively demonstrate our Client’s values in all of your business operations.
· Be a team player.
· Be enthusiastic, self-motivated with a positive outlook.
· Remain calm and professional under pressure.
· Be adaptable and embrace change.
· Be reliable, tolerant, and determined.
· Demonstrate empathy in your communications, acting with tact and diplomacy.
· Be results-oriented.
· Be approachable, well presented and professional.
Skills & Knowledge:
· Expertise in all areas of residential conveyancing
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· The ability to:
o Prioritise and manage your time; and
o Deal with diverse groups of people.
· Excellent problem-solving and research skills
· Exercise independent judgment to identify and take alternative courses of action without putting the client or business at risk.
In applying provide a paragraph to ‘sell yourself’ into such a role – NOT TO BE MISSED