3 months ago
We are looking for a Senior Commercial Litigation Solicitor with 5+ years PQE for a law firm in Chester.
KEY EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* Proven experience as a high performing, successful, recognised leader and Head of Department.
* Has drive and determination to succeed underpinned by financial acumen and exceeds revenue expectations.
* Demonstrates an understanding of the changing legal environment and the impact to the business.Creates new innovative concepts to ensure competitive advantage, increased efficiency savings and risk mitigation.
* Highly motivated and energetic with the ability to cascade to the team and wider business.
* Is a recognised key team player, advocate and winner.
* Able to demonstrate the legal and technical knowledge of all areas of Commercial Litigation law and practice.Acts as a mentor effectively cascading information to the Department.
* Analytical strategic thinker with an ability to utilise Management Information (MI) effectively.Identifies and removes obstacles with clear planning and delivery in a timely manner.
* Clear and professional approach to handling difficult situations.Ability to answer complex questions in straightforward terms.
* Responsible for the strategic direction and performance of the Business Plan and 3-5 year strategy.
* Creates and motivates a high performing team to exceed financial targets in a collaborative positive culture.
* Is a recognised leader and mentor to members of the team and the business.
* Is well respected in the workplace and the industry for being an expert, credible and high performer.
* Understands risks facing the department and business.Creates and owns the department risk matrix, regularly reviews and provides mitigation to protect the business.
* Adheres to compliance and risk management frameworks ensuring all requirements are proactively managed and the business is protected.
* Complies with internal and external regulatory requirements including but not limited to AML Guidance, Data Protection, SRA Outcomes and Accounts procedures, Client Care, published KPIs and SLAs.
* Builds and demonstrates a high-quality reputation and workload to complement the business profile.
* Proactively seeks and obtains new high network streams for their area and the business generally.
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close