8 months ago
PwC’s Digital Integration team in the North is looking for a strong Senior Associate to help us develop and deliver high quality technology engagements to a wide range of clients. This role provides an outstanding opportunity for an individual with experience in implementation of ERP applications and other business systems (primarily Oracle technologies) as a business analyst, knowledge of risks and controls and interest in emerging technologies to join a growing team and gain exposure to a dynamic mix of client assignments
About the role
The Technology Risk team is looking for a Senior Associate (a grade below Manager) to join our team in the North. In joining us, you will be part of a unique client proposition, assisting our clients understand and challenge the extent to which their Oracle systems are controlled and resilient to the threat of intentional malpractice or errors. You will work with a variety of clients designing, implementing and assessing controls in their business processes. Increasingly, the team is working with emerging technologies and also developing a number of data analytics and managed service (SaaS) propositions which you will be involved in implementing and supporting.
The role will primarily be to support the Oracle Digital Integration team within the region but may also enable you to work on assurance and consulting projects outside of the region. The role will include the following
Being part of a team that performs services including security and control reviews, pre-implementation design assurance and data driven analytics reviews;
Implement PwC’s managed service solution for automated controls and Oracle Risk Cloud applications;
Junior managing fieldwork for engagements and supporting more senior team members in more specialist areas;
Building client relationships through engagement delivery, identifying opportunities to help clients resolve their challenges, and supporting the engagement sales process; and
Exploring emerging technologies and develop propositions using these technologies to enhance client delivery.
You will receive appropriate training for the engagements that you will undertake and coaching on engagements, although it is anticipated that you will be in a position to coach junior team members in these areas without requiring significant coaching yourself. PwC is an Oracle Diamond Partner and you will have access to a wide range of resources to develop yourself in the upcoming Oracle technologies.
For the right individual, the role provides an outstanding opportunity to progress, develop and be rewarded for achievement as part of a successful and growing part of the PwC business.
The following skills are required for this role
* At least two years experience of the Oracle E-Business Suite or Cloud Financials;
* Demonstrable understanding of core Oracle Financials processes, ideally as a business analyst;
* Enthusiasm about Oracle and its solutions, along with drive to develop new propositions to meet client challenges;
* Indepth knowledge of Oracle EBS/Cloud Financials user access and security;
* The ability to work within a team;
* The ability to work effectively in the face of pressure and not compromise professional standards;
* Strong communication skills – particularly around explaining complex technical issues to non-technical people, such as PwC audit managers or client contacts; and
* Passionate about technology and taking personal responsibility to stay on top of new developments.
* Experience of implementing Oracle EBS R12 or Cloud Financials;
* Knowledge of Oracle GRC Advanced Controls or Risk Cloud solutions and experience of implementing them; and
* Knowledge of Oracle Database and Oracle reporting technologies
* Opportunity for working from home? (No)
* Amount of time client based (80%)
* Opportunity for job sharing? (No)
* Need to travel/overnight stays away from home (Yes 25%)
* Opportunity for flexible working (hours)? (Yes)
* Amount of time PwC office based (30%)
We’re one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.