An excellent opportunity for a Senior Private Client Solicitor has become available at the Bristol office of a National and highly ranked, Law Firm. An ambitious, motivated Solicitor is sought with an established local reputation within the Private Client sector. You will join the Trusts and Estates Team and take a key role in developing the Bristol team.
Key criteria and experience:
- A confident and business development focussed senior Solicitor.
- You will either currently be a Partner within a law firm or a talented Senior Associate with ambitions for Partnership.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experienced and proven track record in building lasting relationships.
- Use sound commercial judgment.
- Experience in non-contentious private client/wealth, with an entrepreneur and family office focus, working alongside corporate, tax and commercial property teams.
- Be capable of advising in relation to IHT planning, will, LPA and Trust drafting.
- Provide advice to individuals on lifetime giving and the protection of wealth.
- Provide pre-sale tax planning advice for shareholders in private limited companies.
- Experienced in dealing with owner-managed business succession.
- Provision of advice to institutional trustees and executors (including private banks/family offices), on all aspects of trusteeship and estate administration.
- Experienced in the administration of taxable estates (with business assets, agricultural assets and trust interests, etc).
- Focussed on generating new business leads and consolidating client relationships for the firm.
- Have a positive and proactive outlook.
A superb opportunity to join a forward thinking firm with a supportive culture, excellent career development structure and a highly competitive remuneration package. Please get in touch to discuss the opportunity.