A SENIOR ASSOCIATE opportunity has arisen within the FAMILY LAW dedpartment at this TOP 50 UK law firms NOTTINGHAM office.
The role will involve providing high quality legal services and advice to existing clients on a wide range of legal issues with a particular emphasis on mid to high net worth financial remedy cases, pre and post nuptial agreements, same sex marriages/civil partnerships, cases involving an international element, cohabitation/TOLATA cases and private children cases.
- A solicitor or Legal Executive with at least 4 years of family law experience.
- Experience of pre and post nuptial agreements is highly desirable.
- Act with honesty and integrity, as stipulated in the SRA Handbook and Code of Conduct.
- Involvement in business development activities.
- Execllent team working, happy to supervise and mentor junior members of the team.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Initiative to plan and prioritise workload.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to use own initiative and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in team framework.
- To be able to project a professional image and deal confidently with clients.
Excellent progression prospects and a competitive salary is available. Super opportunity for an ambitious Family Solicitor.