6 months ago
HFW Perth, Australia Construction Disputes Senior Associate (6+ PQE)
• Promotion potential
• Work with blue-chip clients
• Interesting and challenging work within a global network
HFW is an international law firm with over 500 lawyers advising clients on all aspects of international commerce including construction, engineering, insurance, energy, commodities, shipping & transport, ports & terminals, mining and finance. The firm has 13 offices globally across 11 countries. We provide a global and seamless service to our clients 24 hours a day. We are dynamic, entrepreneurial and leaders in our specialist areas. The role We are seeking an experienced lawyer with backend construction litigation and dispute resolution experience, to join our busy, friendly team. You should have excellent drafting skills and be able to work independently as well as part of a team. About you We are seeking candidates who:
• have at least 6 years post qualification experience working in construction litigation
• have solid dispute resolution experience
• have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• can demonstrate time management skills
• understand that providing outstanding client service is paramount
• can maintain strong internal and external relationships
This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career and join a dynamic team who are genuinely supportive and view the broader success of the firm as paramount.
In addition to working with partners and colleagues who are recognised as leaders in their field, you will be rewarded with global opportunities to work with blue chip clients. Our reward programs are highly competitive and include market leading remuneration packages and participation in our bonus program. You will also have access to outstanding development opportunities in a supportive workplace culture.
If you would like further information, please contact Marnie Harper, HR Manager Australia.