Are you a solicitor looking for a fresh start? A top tier legal 500 law firm is actively searching for a promising associate to join their Arbitration practise
What do you need?
* Experience gained within a top tier firm is preferred. It is essential that the candidate has a strong academic background (minimum 2.1 degree) with excellent written communication and drafting skills.
* Has a comprehensive working knowledge of international arbitration including the rules of leading institutions such as the LCIA and ICC.
* Working knowledge of English contract law and experience of contractual disputes.
* Has project and client management responsibility on cases, playing a leading role in ensuring timely delivery to high quality standards.
* Shows a good knowledge of legal developments in the field of international arbitration and is actively engaged in the broader arbitration community through attending relevant events and membership of arbitration organisations.
* Ranked as a top 10 Global Arbitration Practice by Global Arbitration Review for eight consecutive years.
* They are recognised as a Band 2 practice by both Chambers & Partners and Legal 500 in the UK.
* The international arbitration practice focuses on the resolution of complex, high-value international business disputes. They represent leading businesses in a variety of sectors including energy and natural resources, TMT, consumer, life sciences, automotive and projects and infrastructure.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Daniel Harris onfor a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.