My client is a corporate services firm with multiple offices globally.
The firm now seeks a senior administrator - funds/company secretary to provide support from their London office on several lines including; depository, private client, corporate and corporate trusts.
As the senior administrator, you will be responsible for administering client entities, with duties spread across the following areas:
- Preparing standard and complex minutes
- Making filings to Companies House
- Ensuring board decisions are documented as a correct record
- Submitting relevant forms to HMRC.
- Acting as a point of contact
- Assisting with bank statement reconciliations
- Oversee and track client agreement dates
- Maintaining funding records
- Manage the payment process of sundry invoices.
- Verification of AIFMs ownership of portfolio assets to include administration of all elements of the initial review and ongoing monitoring process
- Overview of bank accounts of the AIFs and reconciliation of cash movements and cash balances of the fund
- Management of subscription and redemption
- Report drafting, drafting asset register and assist with the take-on of Depositary clients.
This role would be suited to an individual with solid experience of company administration, trusts or funds. Ideally, you will hold relevant qualifications such as STEP/ICSA and have gained some experience within a professional services environment.
Please apply asap to avoid missing out on this senior administrator - funds/company secretarial role based in London.