About the firm:
* A full-service firm with offices across the UK acting for a broad range of clients. This role is based at their Colchester office.
About the role:
* As a Securitisation Paralegal you will assist the Securitisation team with specific tasks including: identifying Titles, obtaining Official Copy Entries and Office Copy Documents from the Land Registry Link, carrying out Searches, obtaining items from Local Authorities, chasing for outstanding items, carrying out pre-completion Land Registry Searches and dealing with post-completion matters.
* Undertaking such duties and tasks that are appropriate for the role of Paralegal such as changes in information systems and new technology as may reasonably be required.
* You will eventually be responsible for your own caseload and carrying out the property due diligence required in order to charge social housing properties to a private lender
The ideal candidate:
* Will have previous conveyancing or property experience
* You must be ambitious and willing to learn new things.
* You must have strong customer service ethic, good communication skills at all levels, have a methodical approach with good attention to detail.
If you're interested in this role, please forward a copy of your CV
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.