9 months ago
We are recruiting for a Sales Conversion Executive for a Manchester law firm.
Duties will include,
* Responsible for contributing to the growth of Credit Services business in a B2C environment
* To pro-actively pursue credit hire and credit repair opportunities.
* Act as contact between the customer and our supplier network
* Liaise with network repairers and rental car providers to negotiate a suitable solution to meet customer requirements
* Focus on pro-actively increasing services commenced volumes
* Work efficiently and effectively to achieve targets
* Effectively manage objections and remove barriers to sale
* Possess a natural ability to build rapport with people
* Promote the corporate image of the Company and the Company's clients through the provision of the highest level of service quality at all times.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
* Previous experience working in a credit hire organisation
* A positive and self-confident approach when dealing with customers and clients
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent organisational skills
* An in depth knowledge of credit hire case law and ABI GTA
* Excellent overcoming objections handling skills
* Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Well organised and able to work with little supervision.
* A willingness to offer suggestions where problems may be identified.
* Understanding of Intervention.
* Understanding of hire rates.
* Intervention knowledge
* Insurance Knowledge/ ABI/GTA
* Claims Handling Knowledge
* Hire Rates Knowledge
* Sales Techniques
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Manchester, Stockport, Lancaster
£50k - £60k