Rural Property Solicitor 2-6 Years PQE – Kendal
We have an exciting opportunity for a Rural Property Solicitor to join our expanding team based at our Kendal office. The suitable candidate will need to have a minimum of 2-6 year’s experience of managing their own caseload, and advising a range of clients from owner-managed businesses to larger scale developments.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Dealing with all matters relating to agricultural property including first registration of land at the Land Registry, easements, option agreements and renewable energy leases, sales and purchases of farms and farm land and tenancy agreements;
- Identifying and developing new farming clients and servicing our existing clients to an exceptional standard.
Key skills and experience
- Exceptional client care skills
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent organisational, written and IT skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of the Solicitors Code of Conduct in respect of referrals and of the Money Laundering Regulations
- Case management system experience would be an advantage
- Experience gained in a City or large regional firm will be highly regarded but it is not a pre-requisite.
This role is within a fast paced environment in a practice that has embraced the way forward-thinking lawyers operate, to provide first-class client service and requires exceptional file management, with high attention to detail to ensure accuracy and efficiency.