RTA Recoveries Litigation Executive
G2 Legal Limited
Leeds, West Yorkshire, Yorkshire
£25,000 - £30,000
A fantastic position within the dedicated Recoveries department of an award-winning specialist practice in Leeds has opened. The department has rapidly grown in line with wider business needs over the last few years and with a continuous flow of new work coming through from its leading UK insurer clients, the team is busier than ever! Alongside joining one of the UK's leading Personal Injury specialists, they have an attractive salary and benefits package on offer:
- Minimum 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working model
- 2 x Volunteering days to support charitable initiatives
- Matched Giving – up to £250 matched for personal charity fundraising for a registered charity
- Medicash cash plan – claim back dental/physio/optical appointments
- My Medicash App – including access to rapid digital physiotherapy and skin cancer screening assessments plus fitness videos and wellbeing tools
- Discounts and cash back on travel and shopping through Medicash extras
- Life Assurance Scheme (4 x salary)
- Pension scheme
- Funded driving theory test (in relevant role)
- Active network of Wellbeing Champions – providing mental health support
- Training and development opportunities
- Funded social events to connect with your colleagues
- Dress for your day policy
You will manage a caseload of RTA litigated recovery cases whilst delivering robust quality claims handling, with a key focus on maximising recoveries within agreed timescales and to contribute to the general success of the business.
This is a national firm held in the highest of regard for its personal injury and insurance offering, and they have an exciting opportunity for a confident and capable RTA Recoveries Litigation Executive or Paralegal to join their award winning claimant RTA Litigation department.
You will be working out of modern commercial offices in the heart of Leeds within a fast-track litigation department acting on your own caseload of litigated fast track RTA Recovery claims from instruction through to completion (settlement or trial as necessary). You'll have a sound understanding of the litigation process and procedures, be able to deal with liability disputes and consistently deliver the highest level of service for your clients.
The department is supportive and friendly, and as you'll be working alongside senior experienced Solicitors/Fee Earners, you'll be fully supported to reach your full potential and they'll ensure that you have all the tools that you need to progress.
Please apply directly via the link or contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal Recruitment.