RTA Portal Paralegal
G2 Legal Limited
Leeds, West Yorkshire, Yorkshire
£25,000 - £30,000
Specialist Personal Injury practice with entrenched roots and an ever-growing presence across the UK has an exciting new opening for an ambitious RTA Portal Paralegal to join their award-winning Portal division in Leeds city centre.
Firm benefits include:
- Minimum 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working model (in the relevant role)
- Matched Giving – up to £250 matched for personal charity fundraising for a registered charity
- Medicash cash plan – claim back dental / physio / optical appointments
- Discounts and cashback on travel and shopping through Medicash extras
- Life Assurance Scheme (4 x salary)
- Pension scheme
- Funded driving theory test (in the relevant role)
- Training and development opportunities
- Funded social events to connect with your colleagues
- Dress for your day policy
About the role:
Working within a friendly and dedicated MOJ Portal team, you'll be given responsibility for your own caseload from day one! You'll deal with an array of pre-litigated RTA claims through all three stages of the MOJ Portal process and also manage cases through Parts 7 & 8 autonomously.
The department has grown rapidly over the last several years and with lots of new instruction from their dedicated insurance clients they have an excellent opening for a strong paralegal with a minimum of 18 months of experience.
If this role sounds right for you, please apply via the link for this RTA Portal Paralegal role if you meet the above criteria.