In this RTA Portal Fee Earner role, you will be given your own caseload of MOJ Portal files from the outset. You will work as part of a tight-knit team and will be incentivised by a lucrative bonus scheme. You will work exclusively on behalf of claimants and demonstrate an excellent level of client care at all times.
RTA Portal Fee Earner – Manchester
The company & role
- A city-centre based personal injury practice with a longstanding reputation
- A firm that has consistently expanded year on year, becoming a genuine specialist in its field
- Friendly, down to earth working environment with a emphasis on ongoing employee development
- Working as part of a specialist, RTA team who deal with the full spectrum of matters
- A firm who are fully committed to RTA, investing heavily across the board
- Manageable caseload, achievable targets and utilisation of the latest case management systems
The ideal candidate
- Experience of stages 1, 2 and 3 of the MOJ Portal
- At least 1 years experience of RTA claims
- Experience of working in a claimant focused environment
- Able to run own caseload of circa 150 – 200 matters
- Consistent billing record
- Highly competitive pay (top of the market)
- Flexible working arrangement; including flexi-time system
- Exceptional culture, with massive emphasis placed on employee well-being and having a healthy work/life balance
- Genuine career progression prospects; may of the senior lawyers/partners have progressed from junior level within the firm
- Life Assurance
The next step
To register your interest in this RTA Portal Fee Earner vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.