We are currently recruiting for a well-established progressive Law Practice based in Cheadle, who are expanding following a period of growth. They are now looking for a RTA Paralegal to join their team on a permanent full time basis.
The successful paralegal will run their own caseload of about 250 MOJ Portal and Non portal cases which will include credit hire. To complete the day to day running of the cases and hold discussions and negotiations with third party insurers and solicitors, and you will be actively encouraged to speak with clients via the telephone in order to progress each file efficiently. You will be assessing quantum and liability as well as making settlement offers. This is a outstanding opportunity for someone looking to progress their career as a RTA Paralegal.
Required Skills & Experience:
- You will have a minimum of 12-month previous experience in handling your own caseload of RTA files independently.
- You will be a highly driven and ambitious individual.
- You will have experience of running a caseload of Portal and/or Non-Portal RTA files.
- You will have an excellent telephone manner.
- You will have a high level of customer service.
- You will have an excellent ability to pay attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the RTA Portal Stages 1-3 and/or knowledge of the Personal Injury Pre-Action Protocol.
- Knowledge of using Proclaim, Case Management System is preferable but is not essential.
- Location: Cheadle
- Salary Range: £16,000 - £20,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday (full-time)
- Reference: RM195